Recently two friends have confided in my that their children are being bullied one at school and one online.
This has inspired me to join in with this years Anti Bullying Campaign running from the 13th – 17th November and being supported by safeToNet.
This year the theme is ‘All Different, All Equal’
Anti-Bullying Week shines a spotlight on bullying and encourages all children, teachers and parents to take action against bullying throughout the year.
This Anti-Bullying Week the Anti Bullying Alliance want to:
empower children and young people to celebrate what makes them, and others, unique
- help children and young people understand how important it is that every child feels valued and included in school, able to be themselves, without fear of bullying
- encourage parents and carers to work with their school and talk to their children about bullying, difference and equality
- enable teachers and other children’s workforce professionals to celebrate what makes us ‘all different, all equal’ and celebrate difference and equality. Encouraging them to take individual and collective action to prevent bullying, creating safe environments where children can be themselves.
How can you get involved with Anti Bullying Week 2017
- Download the official Anti-Bullying Week 2017 logos and share on your websites and newsletters
- Access our free Anti-Bullying Week lesson and assemblies ideas and other useful resources
- Display the official Anti-Bullying Week 2017 Poster
- This year the Anti Bullying Alliance we are working closely with Diana Award to create resources to help you ensure your plans are led by young people
- Celebrate what makes you and others All Different, All Equal.